Monday, August 30, 2004

Dream, Stargazer!


I just finished up this mix a couple nights ago, and it's a beauty, if I do say so myself. I'd decided to go stargazing (something I haven't done in a long time), so I whipped up this little mix especially for those long hours spent staring at the sky. Now, If I could've only found a pretty girl to go with me...

Dream, Stargazer!
1. Sigur Ros- (Intro)
2. Sigur Ros- Sven-n-Englar
3. Plus/Minus- Far Into the Fields
4. Aurore Rien- Bounce the Satellites
5. Lanterna- Thirty
6. Juno- Up Through the Night
7. The Mercury Program- Fragile Or Possibly Extinct
8. Ida- So Long
9. Death Cab For Cutie- Passenger Seat
10. Nanang Tatang- Getting Nowhere
11. The Autumns- Pale Trembles A Gale
12. Explosions in the Sky- The Long Spring
13. Ulrich Schnauss- A Strangely Isolated Place

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home