If I Don't Die Or Worse, I'm Gonna Need A Nap
I had a pretty crappy day yesterday, so I was actually glad to go to work. You know it's bad when the highlight of your day is doing a humongous pile of dishes in a hot little hallway surrounded by loud noises and the smell of frying (and sometimes burning) chicken. Sounds exciting, huh? A real kick in the nuts, let me tell ya. Thank God for my co-workers, every weird and dysnfunctional last one of 'em (you know who you are.) Without them, I might not have made it through.
It all ended up pretty good, though. My friend Ashley (also a co-worker) invited me to a movie: Charlie's Angels- Full Throttle. Terrible movie. I think the only good part was sitting next to Ashley, who's really cool and has a great sense of humor and didn't mind if I made fun of the movie. That and Demi Moore and Lucy Lui. I don't care if Demi Moore is 50 or so (probably an exaggeration, I don't know how old she is), she looked hot in this movie. And so did Lucy Liu. To me, she's the only one who looks like she could actually be a Charlie's Angel. Watching her in the fight scenes is pure gold, because she just looks like she wants to rip someone's face off. Seriously, she looked mentally unbalanced. So cool.
After the movie, I went to a Halo party. I would say that Halo has to be one of the greatest multiplayer games ever, maybe second only to Nintendo 64's Goldeneye. It's a pity that Halo's only on Xbox, because it's almost worth buying an Xbox for. I'm just scared that if I do, Bill Gates will use the little green bubble logo on top of the box to suck out my soul (thanks, Richard). We played 8 players against 8, which meant two TV's and four Xboxes. Most of the game consisted of my friends laughing while I screamed inarticulately every time I encountered an enemy ("Get ready for the pain! Pain Train's coming, baby! Woo woo!"). Needless to say, my voice is shredded today.
To make a long story short (too late), I need a nap. I got in from the club on Thursday night at 4 AM or so (and got up at 2 PM the next day,which was cool), and I got in last night at 4:45 AM before I had to be at work at 10 AM (which was not so cool). Ah well. To quote Gale from one of the greatest movies of all time: "So many social engagements, so little time."
Not-Gonna-Hear-It-Anyway-Because-I'm-Gonna-Be-Asleep-Playlist:
The Violet Burning- This Is the Moment
The Violet Burning- Demonstrates Plastic and Elastic
Honey- Three
Honey- Lost On You


<< Home